LIC Jeevan Lakshya : Table No. 833
- USPs of LIC Jeevan Lakshya
- In Built PWB
- For the Benefit of Family and CHild Education
- If Policy acquires Paid-U Value, even if lapsed, the benefit will be payable as per reduced Sum Assured( Dear Paid-up S.A.)
- Higher Death Benefit at low Premium with value added Rider.
- Death Benefits : Annual Income Benefit + Assured 110% of Basic S.A. + Vested Simple Reversionary Bonus + F.A.B (If Any)
- Maturity Benefit: S.A. + Bonus + F.A.B (If Any)
- Age : 18 Yrs Completed to 50Yrs
- Policy Term : 13-25Yrs
- Premium Paying Term : Policy Term Less 3 yrs
- Minimum S.A. : Rs1,00,000/- (then multiple of 10,000/-)
- Accidental death & Disability rider : Optional (Overall Limit 1 Cr.)
- Loan Facility: Available after 3 years
- Revival: Withing 2 years from the Date of FUP
LIC Jeevan Tarun : Table No. 834
A Unique Plan exclusive for Children
- To meet the educational expenses
- To head start career after education
- To meet the marriage expenses
- To meet other needs of a growing child
Children Money Back Plan : Table No. 832
It is a non-liked with profit insurance plan with
- Money Back Programme
- Optional Benefit on Survival Benefit
- Money Back comes at the age of 18yrs, 20yrs & 22 Yrs of the child.
- Can be taken in the name of the child.
- The Child should be 90days to 12 years of age.